Friday, August 21, 2009

The Cookie Corner

I received a "care" package the other day. All the way from Hawaii. It was totally unexpected and brought a smile to my face.
The Pre-Fall Catalog from Bottega Veneta and cookies! The Cookie Corner is a cookie shop which is only found in Hawaii. The cookies are baked fresh daily and they only deliver within Hawaii and mainland USA. Bummer :(

Macadamia nuts shortbread cookies - plain and partially dipped in milk chocolate. These are oh so good. Fresh and so buttery rich. It crumbles and melts in your mouth when you bite it. The burst of macademia nut flavor just makes want to continue eating it. The crunch of the nuts makes it hard to stop at just one.

I love this. I should ask my friend who is in Hawaii to send a box over.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

Wow The cookies came with the catalogue? :) :) So cute!

carolyn said...

Yup :) Totally unexpected, which made it nicer and even more appreciated.