Friday, August 25, 2006

Chanel Fall 2006

Chanel Les 4 Ombres - Sparkling Satins 95
Pic courtesy of MUAer patentg33k

First it was Dior Secret Charm eye palette, now Chanel has something equally attractive. I tested the colors of the Chanel Sparkling Satins 95 (Les 4 Ombres) at the counter and they are oh-so-gorgeous!

I love the sparkles on the back of my hand. The palette has 4 colors - sparkling pink, taupey gold, silver and black. The sparkles particles are much bigger than the usual shimmers in Stila or other brands. They are great for layering or on its own.

Pic courtesy of MUAer pinkdaisy226

There I thought I am over my lemming for Chanel Turbulent (part of Fall 2006 Collection), a stunning fushcia pink which very much reminded me of NARS Angelika though others liken it more to NARS Desire (which is actually Angelika without the shimmers).

Am I moving into the designer brands now? First Dior and now going to Chanel? :p

1 comment:

celest said...

i agree chanel turbulent looks similar to nars angelika... but turbulent is more sparkly and which is no good for my oily cheeks :P i prefer angelika. stick with your nars and save some moolah for other buys ;) think stila! hehehe