Sunday, August 06, 2006

Moto RAZR V3i

I think I have more or less decided on my next phone, and it is way past time for me to get one, to replace my beloved "antique" phone.

Recently I flipped through the Malaysian papers (as part of my work - media monitoring) and I saw the Motorola Razr V3i being featured in many different colors. Besides the maroon (just launched in Singapore during CommunicAsia) and D&G gold, there were blue and violet. The violet is what caught my attention. I was already half inclined to get the maroon when the violet just seemed to call out my name.


Isn't the Violet so me?

I checked with M1 yesterday and the SA said it will probably be out in Singapore in the next few months. I guess I can live with the 100gm (at least I hope so) and to get used to a Moto phone. I have been using my N8250 since 2000 or 2001. Yes, it has been that long!

My first phone was a company-issed Ericsson, a super bulky and heavy phone which I think I either returned back to the company or traded in for a N3210 (another very heavy phone). Subsequently I realized the importance of weight and so got the N82650 which did not give me any problem until recently.

So a Moto it shall be unless Nokia comes up with a lighter and sleeker design soon.

1 comment:

celest said...

oooh... the violet is very you indeed. you should go get it - hurry change out of your super "antique" phone *lol*. i suspect the actual violet phone will be darker than this, cuz my colleague's maroon one sure looks a lot darker and less "shiny" as compared to the one in the pic.