Sunday, August 06, 2006

Soup Spoon


I love Soup Spoon and could hardly wait for the outlet to re-open at Raffles City. It finally opened towards the last week of July to a bigger new premise in the MarketPlace section.

With the new location, there was a new menu too. I ordered the clam chowder and added a masala chicken wrap to make it a meal. I am not a very big fan of clam chowder as I usually find it watery or not much to be desired. However in Soup Spoon, it is a thick and chunky soup, full of clams and vegetables chunks and potatoes.

The masala chicken wrap was something new for me. It was pretty ok, but I would prefer the mango chicken wrap from Toast. I usually ordered the roast beef sandwich with wasabi and that was really nice, as the wasabi gaves a good contrast to the meat.


Location:
Raffles City MarketPlace, Basement
OUB Centre, Basement

No comments: