Wednesday, August 09, 2006

McCafe - Himalayan Tea Latte

MacDonalds in Singapore started some cafes called McCafes a few years back in selected locations. I did not really bother much with it as I do not take much fast food. Maybe once a month or two or three. Somehow it just didn't registered in my radar.

The most prominent McCafe for me is the one outside Isetan Scotts. I have never eaten there, but it serves things similar to what you would find in Coffee Bean or Starbucks. Cakes, muffins, sandwiches, salads and coffee, teas.

I have only been there a couple of times. So far I have only ordered the drinks. Just sugarless iced tea and recently the Himalayan Tea Latte.



That was really really yummy! I was quite surprised by the milkiness of the tea and the cinnamon (I think it was that) gave a nice hint of spice to the tea. And it is only $3.60 for a cuppa, definitely much cheaper than at Coffee Bean or Starbucks. They even serve mochaccino, I gotta try that someday.

http://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/?q=McCafe_Beverages_Menu


No comments: