Monday, April 21, 2008

Blueberry Bagel with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese

Do you go through phases on what you like to eat? I do. Right now I am into bagels though I have it like once a week or every 2 weeks. For a period, I stopped having bagel as it was too heavy. It is not that easy to find good Western food in Singapore or at least those I am used to. So far I always bought my bagel fix from Starbucks (toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese) when I was there for my coffee fix (caramel machiato).

So the other day, I was hungry and bought bagels (blueberry and cinnamon raisin) from the supermarket. The sign said "Bagel from New York - Baked fresh everyday". Then I decided to buy chives cream cheese and smoked salmon. There, a proper meal which I can make at home.

My home made bagel. Looked awful but tasted good. I like the smoked salmon. I usually avoid smoked salmon after a few bad experiences where the salmon was so salty. But this was just nice. And of course the cream cheese went very well with the smoked salmon :)

Yummy breakfast.

No comments: