Monday, April 28, 2008

Qi Ji Kopi or Teh?

I have been having coffee and tea from Qi Ji recently. Besides the affordable price at $1 per cup, the beverages were really superb. Kopi - full of creamy milky fullness. It has the rich coffee taste with a creamy aftertaste. I think it is the evaporated milk used or something? It is not too sweet either, just nice.
The tea is the same. Creamy tea with no hint of the bitter acidity aftertaste.

Starbucks is getting too expensive with my cup of caramel machiato ranging from $6 to $7. So I am restricting my Starbucks intake and having more Qi Ji coffee and tea instead :)
Qi Ji is also well known for its popiah. That was really nice. I like the nasi lemak and fried bee hoon too. The chili is fantastic. Having an outlet right at my office building means lunch/breakfast can be a once a week or more affair, especially when it rains.
For more information, visit Qi Ji

2 comments:

celest said...

i LOVE their popiah - so glad they have an outlet near my place... i always skip the foodcourt and head straight to Qi Ji for their yummy popiah... crispy and firm :9

carolyn said...

I totally agree! I had the popiah today as I was not too hungry at lunch. It was so good! I wondered how they managed to make it so compact yet filled with ingredients and the skin didn't even break at all.