Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Canele again

I went back to Canele again with another friend. I couldn't get the mushroom alfredo pasta out of my mind. This time, we shared everything so it was good. The cream of mushroom soup was good, similar to the one served at Ritz Carlton Greenhouse dinner buffet. Creamy and full of mushroom bits.
The chicken caesar was pretty ok. I didn't really like the eggy stuff. Maybe I prefer my egg to be really cooked. No pic of the mushroom alfredo pasta since I took it previously. That was still excellent. Not sickeningly creamy, just nice.
Dessert was chocolate royale as recommended by the server. It was my first chocolate dessert at Canele. It was delicious, with the crispy layer and mousse filling.
I still have yet to try the macaroon. Another time.

No comments: