Saturday, April 05, 2008

My New Love

Yes! I finally did it! I bought a new wallet after deliberating for so long. There was a hole in the coin compartment in my old wallet since last year. That was annoying as sometimes the coins dropped out into other part of the wallet because of that.


I have noticed this wallet for like the longest time or at least since I came back from Canada. So since January or something? The first thought was it looked like the Tiffany blue. But somehow I just never really check out the wallet properly, so I always just passed by it. I didn't even ask to see it at all, not even when it was having the end season sale earlier this year.

Then last Saturday, while killing time at Raffles City, I walked into Agnes b and somehow asked to see the wallet. I was tempted to get it there and then, especially since there was a 10% off storewide as part of the current Singapore Fashion Festival promotion. Smsed my gfs and were told to forget it and save for other purchases. So I left it alone.

Then yesterday while in town with other friends, I decided to check out the Agnes b in Takashimaya and saw there was 10% off there too. So I decided to just get it since I do need a new wallet and I love the design and color of the wallet.

The interior is not as ideal as the Tod's wallet but it is sufficient. 10 card slots, 3 compartments in the zippered area plus a few others for the notes. I could wait for the end season sale (probably happening in June or July) but it would be taking a chance on whether there will be stock for the wallet in a few months time. Anyway, while I like the interior of Tod's wallet, I didn't particularly like this season's design.

No comments: