Friday, April 11, 2008

Strawberry Kit Kat

Have a pink break! Have a Kit Kat! There are so many variations of Kit Kat available in Singapore. Most were imported from Japan and UK. Green Tea. Peanut Butter. Caramel. So when I saw the strawberry I just have to have it, particularly since it is also in support for the breast cancer foundation. Somehow I have developed a soft spot for any charity work/funding pertaining to breast cancer research. The packaging is so sweet. At S$3 each, it is certainly not cheap. Though I am not sure if any of the money goes towards the foundation since they are imported.
As usual, it is super sweet. I think the perfect strawberry dessert will be to be sweet with a hint of its natural tartness.

3 comments:

test it comm said...

Those strawberry kit kats look good. I often order weird and wacky kit kat flavours from Japan. The North American kit kats don;t tend to try out new flavours...

carolyn said...

That is so true. I checked the other kit kat and it is from Australia. I just read about brazil nut kit kat from Japan.Have yet to go to the supermarket to check that out.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen one of those..wow..that looks like it would be awesome..