Saturday, April 12, 2008

VS Clothes

Victoria's Secret can be such an "evil" website, filled with temptations. So I went in there today to just check something and discovered a whole lots of clothes which I want to get! This is excluding the new scent "Sweet Daydream" which I want to try too for the bath and body products. Anyway, I need to remove some of the items from the shopping bag as they have exceeded US$400! Just blogging about the clothes while I sleep on it, deciding what to drop from the shopping bag. The 7-in-1 dress is my ultimate dream dress. I have always wanted something like that ever since I saw something similar on the shopping network more than 10 years ago when I was living in Canada. Lol. I never got it as it cost more than C$100 and as a poor student, it was extravagant to buy. But this also cost US$109, so I guess the cost will never really go down.

As a halter dress
Tube dress
Twist-around dress
Back braided dress

Cross back dress One shoulder dress
Tie-waist dress
This is another version. 6-in-1 dress though I can't differentiate it from the other 6-in-1 dress below.

V-neck tie waist top

Open back top
Halter neck with tie back
Short sleeve cocktail dress
Off the shoulder top
Off the shoulder dress

Smocked dress with tie straps. Again, I can't tell the difference between this and the one below.
Smocked dress with a ruffled hem
Key hole back tunic. I like the butterfly sleeves
Hmmm...now that I keep looking at the keyhole back, I am not too sure about it.

Babydoll top with pockets. I like the bright yellow though I don't wear yellow at all.
I like this top with the cut-out back and deep cowl neck in front.
The cowl neck in front.
I like this simple scoopneck babydoll tee too.





Finally, the very first dress which caught my eye. Square neck babydoll dress. I like it.
So decisions decisions. What to buy and what to let go.
All pictures from Victoria's Secret website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the 7-in-1
Get it since you have been eyeing the similar for so long.
further more USD is very low and is like buying 7 dresses with only < SGD200
IMO is a good buy

I am interested but in the progress of fat busting, so will keep an eye only for now

carolyn said...

hehe. I was good. I only ordered 3 items + 3 body products. And yes, I took everyone's advice and got the 7-in-1 dress. Plus the cut-out back top and scoopneck babydoll tee :)