Sunday, April 20, 2008

J.Co Donuts Again

I bought 3 donuts from J.Co last Friday after work. I actually wanted to get donuts from Donut Factory but the line was too long. J.Co was shorter, so the line with the least people won my business :p I guess I have to hop over to Suntec for Donut Factory donuts in future since I hardly see anyone there now, especially around 2+pm.

I ordered the Coco Loco, Oreology and Berry Something. These were much better than the first 3 which I tried. Coco Loco was drenched with dark chocolate inside and out which satisfied the chocolate craving.

Oreology was topped with crushed oreo cookies and it was not bad. My mom liked it best as it was not too sweet.

The Berry Something donut was actually strawberry (I think). The berried cream within the donut was not too sweet and was a bit tart which was pretty nice too.

Donut quota hit for the month now :p

No comments: