Monday, July 14, 2008

da paolo gastronomia @ paragon

I decided to buy dinner from da paolo gastronomia at paragon as I was tired out from running errands and lugging around big bags. There were so many choices and I decided to try these 2. Perfect with the bottle of lychee wine.
Closeup of the spinach with ricotta cannelloni with the creamy sauce over it. This was so yummy! I love the sauce and cheese and pasta. The spinach looked processed though I'm sure it was not at all. Tasted even better with a dash of tabasco sauce and freshly grated black peppers.
The stuffed eggplant was just average. I think it was a bit too much. This was a huge eggplant stuffed with eggplants, spinach and what not and topped with sundried tomatoes. The herbs were a bit of an acquired taste. I only had a few bites of this.

No comments: