Sunday, July 13, 2008

Streets HK Cafe

I was at Raffles City in the late morning running errands and decided to stop for a quick bite before my next appointment.

Decided to try the Hong Kong style food at Streets, which is in the basement, next to Shoduko and Lulu. The menu is pretty extensive with thick toast, HK style pastas, noodles, some dim sum and others.

I ordered the stewed beef yunan noodles and iced milk tea. The iced milk tea was very good and just hit the spot. I loved how they served it in a jug-like glass. The stewed beef was very tender and tasty. I was a bit disappointed with the noodles. Maybe I much prefer kway teow, the yunan noodles was bland and soft. The soup was none too great too. I think HK beef noodles beat this hands down.

Location
Streets HK Cafe
Raffles City Shopping Centre basement 1
Tel: 6338 7445

No comments: