Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marc Jacobs Loot

So what did I score at Marc Jacobs opening at DFS Galleria? With any purchase, I would be given a free gift plus another lucky draw chance.

Voila! A dusty purple (lilac) short wallet and with it came the free gift worth $400 (a card holder or coin pouch from Resort 2007 Collection - that is so old!). Errr...frankly I will not pay $400 for that card holder :p
I love this shade of purple. It is not too purplish nor too pale or dark. It is something which is not commonly seen. In fact, I would even describe it as puce or mauve taupe (as in Wikipedia color swatch) but MJ called it lilac, as described on eluxury.

The coin pouch/card holder which is really quite small to be of much use. Oh well, I may find a use for it someday :)

And with my first purchase at DFS, I was asked to fill up a form to be a member of DFS Privilege Club. Please use my card if you are shopping at DFS so that I can chalk up points to be upgraded to a higher level with more privileges :p My lucky draw numbers - 0007 and 0064. Too bad none are winning numbers.

No comments: