Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thomas Sabo charm bracelet

I read about Thomas Sabo from a blog and from the latest issue of Smitten. I was intrigued by the thoughts of 500 charms to select. So when I was at Raffles City, I finally saw the store which is tucked in a tiny space right across from Kate Spade.
I popped in there and came out with this. The SA was very friendly and knowledgable about the products and was none too pushy at all. The bracelet is made of genuine sterling silver and it is from Germany. The charms were pretty reasonable, starting from $38 each.
Despite the 500 charms or so available, it was so hard to narrow them down to what really defines me or what is really me. In the end, I just got the shopping bag with "shopping victim" on it. I think it would be even better if it said "shopping addict" on it ;p

New charm designs will be coming in around September period. Watch out for it. There is another outlet inside Takashimaya. That is smaller and has less things than the boutique in Raffles City.

No comments: