Friday, July 11, 2008

Gluttons Bay Oyster Omelette and Wings

It has been some time since I last popped over to Gluttons Bay at the Esplanade for a meal. There were several changes and the stalls have changed. The oyster omelette stall is now served at a stall selling hokkien mee. The drinks stall at the end has also disappeared. In its place is a stall selling some hot pot food.
This is the stall selling the oyster omelette and hokkien mee and what not. I miss the old stalls, where the hokkien mee and oyster omelette were next to each other.
Here was the oyster omelette we ordered. The quality was not as good, standard was definitely different from previously. The oysters didn't taste that fresh either.
Chicken wings were pretty good though. I quite liked it. Sugar cane drink rounded off our dinner at Gluttons Bay. I don't think I will be back there in a hurry again.

No comments: