Sunday, July 27, 2008

Found Guess Butterfly Sandals

I am so happy! After I bought the pink sandals full price in May this year, I thought I would wait for the sale and then get the green sandals. I knew Guess would be holding its sale very shortly but I just needed a low heeled shoes for work and the pink was the last pair in my size then.

When Guess did go on sale, it was only 30% and I was reluctant to pay over $100 for another pair. I was waiting for them to be on 50% off. When it was finally 50% off, it was no longer available at the Ngee Ann City outlet. So I was thrilled to see it at Raffles City outlet and at 50% off. I grabbed it immediately. I wore it on the spot too since it matched with my MAC peacocky eyeliner, plus I was going to attend an event later.

The butterflies on both sandals. Love the green and purple-blue butterflies.

My 2 pairs of sandals. You could see I am wearing the pink sandals to death now. The pink is in size 7 (UK 4) while the green is size 6.5 (UK 3.5). That's why the pink looks slighter bigger. I usually take size 7 (UK 4) as I prefer my footwear to be slighter bigger though I am actually a size 6.5W (UK 3.5). Aren't they pretty? Now I have another option for work. I have just been alternating between the pink and my birkies when I go to work. I keep a pair of heels and flip-flops in the office so that I can change into whichever when needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. Caro
this is the first time I read someone matched her shoes with eyeliner!
nice one... I like the green too!

carolyn said...

Lol! It just happened that I was wearing Peacocky that night. Any excuse to wear new shoes is always welcomed :p