Friday, May 09, 2008

Guess Butterfly Sandals

I finally bought the Guess sandals after eyeing them for so many weeks. I first noticed the high heels version with a strappy buckle across the ankle. I think the color caught my attention - metallic greenish blue with butterflies. Unfortunately Guess heels are always too spindly narrow and high for me. I have a fear of toppling over or spraining my ankles whenever I wear high heels (3" or more).

Then I saw the lower heels version (about 1") which is less dressy but equally pretty and in the same colors - greenish blue, pink and silver. Again, I was contemplating them and finally I bought them on Wednesday night.

After much deliberation between the pink and green/blue, I decided on the pink as both Tanny and the SA said they looked much better on me. Plus the pink will be easier to match. The kicker was it was the last pair! (well at least at Paragon outlet) So I can't afford to wait another 2 weeks for the Great Singapore Sale (GSS), which I am sure there will be some form of discount then.
Close up of the butterflies, and they are purple! Yay, my fave colors too :) Still contemplating on the greenish blue, maybe I will get them if they have deep discounts on that during the GSS :p

The metallic pink reminded me of the pink bag I bought from Che Che previously and the metallic pink actually flaked off from the bag. I sure hope this won't happen for the sandals.

No comments: