Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Error?

I got a scare a couple of days back when I can't access my own blog. It said it seemed like my request was made from a bot or something. I tried other blogspot blogs and I couldn't access those too.
It is sad when you feel like you have nothing to do online when that happened because you usually spend the 1 hour or so online reading other foodblogs (and usually hosted by blogspot) to destress and think about your next meal :p
I got 2 friends to try accessing my blog and it turned out to be the ISP fault. One friend could access it, the other couldn't. The one who couldn't has the same ISP as me. So I had to surf other websites and do other things while waiting. Finally, after a few hours, I could enter my blog. This was the 2nd time it had happened. Wonder why that occurred.

No comments: