Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kway Chap @ Cineleisure Food Court

This is the most generous food court kway chap I have ever had. It has been about a couple of years (I think) since I last ate at the Kway Chap stall at Cineleisure food court and it is still as good as ever.

I usually order kway chap without any meat or the innards as I still am not a pork person. I will just say anything except the meat/innards when placing my order. It came with fish cake, peanuts, beancurd, egg and tau pok. I thought that was quite a lot of ingredients and had many pieces too. All these for $4.

At other places, I usually get just 4 types - the above minus the peanuts. I love the sweet taste of the peanuts. I also like the mei cai which some outlet will include instead of other stuff. I like the tau pok too. In fact, I like everything in a kway chap, except the meat/innards :p

No comments: