Saturday, May 17, 2008

Qi Ji Popiah

I am pretty amazed by Qi Ji popiah. Lol. Just realized how fitting my description is - "amaze". The popiah rolls still retained its shape after more than 6 hours. We bought Qi Ji popiahs as part of the light snacks we were providing for a mini-event today. They were purchased around 1pm and I ate them around 815pm. I transported them in plates (we threw away the boxes earlier) and not in the prettiest of way of holding them.

They were subjected to being tilted, swaying around and yet they still looked good enough to be eaten. No sogginess, they remained as firm and compact as ever. I could hold up each piece without it disintegrating.

Close up of the ingredients in the popiah. Very generous and each bite was full of wholesome flavor. Actually one roll is pretty filling.

No comments: