Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kate Spade - Emerald Bag

I didn't get a Kate Spade paper bag as the big one was all out. Instead I was given the generic Takashimaya paper bag. So the dust bag will have to do.
My very first emerald calf leather bag - the New Canaan Small Malcolm. Taken with flash so it looked super bright green. I went to Kate Spade intending to check out the gold name card holder which I have been eyeing for the longest time, and then I went to buy the bag instead :p
Taken without flash. I love how the leather is soft enough to be slouchy and yet still retains its shape. I quite like the boxy look and it is definitely roomy enough for me to dump things inside. Besides the leather, the hardware is actually 14-karat gold plated :p
And I love the polka dot interior. It is so cute! It would be even better if the cotton twill lining is pink instead of navy blue. I guess I shall have to learn how to take care of this bag and not really throw it around and to really make use of the dustbag too.

No comments: