Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Tim Tams

The very last of my stash of snack food is finally gone. I brought them along to the BBQ last night. Share the calories, I say :p So I was good, I only had one of each, just for a taste. Surprisingly 1 bite is actually sufficient. Maybe that also indicates that they are not that fantastic or irresistable.

Of the three, I like the Toffee Nut. Bits of toffee spread on top of the chocolate biscuit and coated in chocolate. I like the crunch when you bite down on the toffee bits.

The Mocha Hazelnut was really disappointing. I thought it would be scrumptious with nuts and mocha. Instead the mocha taste was hardly discernable and the nuts were just average, I think any regular nutty chocolate would be way better.

The Chocolate Mud was super sweet. Chocolate filling sandwich between chocolate biscuits and coated with chocolate = too much sweetness. It might be better if some of the chocolate were of the dark variety or something.

Under the Love Potions series, I very much prefer the Double Chocolate and Raspberry version. That was just right.

No more going into Candy Empire and buying sweets. Not at least till after the Shape Run :p

No comments: