Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tim Tams - in the pink!

Tim Tam Pink Wish and Love Potions

That is the sweetest packaging of Tim Tam. When I saw those two packages, I just went weak in the knees. Somehow I am so into all things pink now ;p Plus it is for a good cause. 10cents will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation (or something like that).

Somehow pink packaging just make it all the more appealing. Same as the pink M&Ms I bought in Canada.


Strawberry creme filling with something sticky chewy in the center. I can't tell what it is exactly though it tasted like caramel. This is pretty sweet though, with the milk chocolate tim tam and strawberry.

The Love Potion is so ultra good! I love the contrast of the dark chocolate coat with the chocolate creme and biscuit and raspberry filling. It is so yummy! I can see myself buying this and the regular dark chocolate tim tam now :p

I bought these two at Candy Empire. A madhouse with everyone doing their Christmas shopping over there. Plus it also sells many other items not usually available in the supermarkets.

No comments: