Friday, December 14, 2007

Price Check

I have not done the price check of all the items I bought, well not that I am going to check on all but just some basic stuff.

But I finally did find out the cost of Estee Lauder Beautiful Sheer edp 30ml in Singapore. It is going at S$80. Ouch. Now I feel better springing US$45 for that.

The LeSportsac satchel is selling at S$123, so I actually got a bargain since my purchase was at the factory outlet.

I know makeup is definitely cheaper in the US (never Canada!) so I am fine with that. But I have a feeling I paid either the same or more for my H2O+ products since I bought them in Canada. Somehow I didn't see any in Seattle or Portland. At least no standalone stores in the malls I went to. Hmmm.....unless they are located within the departmental stores then I could have kick myself for not noticing. Then again, I was doing targeted shopping in the departmental stores, I never browse at all the makeup counters at all or even look at the clothes or bags or shoes!

Just did a check online and found out H2O+ stores are only found in California, Illinois, Nevada, New York and South Carolina. No wonder I never see it in WA and OR. And reason why I did recall seeing them in CA and NV.

No comments: