Saturday, December 08, 2007

Staying busy

I am back to my busy schedule again, of meeting people and activities. This is similar to my lifestyle in Singapore where I tend to have my week filled with things. I quite dislike being inactive.

I need to get a 2008 diary, I like my current one from M&S. Good size to carry around. Hope there are some nice ones left when I get back.

My schedule for the next 2 weeks:
7 Dec - last minute shopping (likely SFU to get bumper sticker for Veron), not sure if i can get down to lougheed. then housewarming party at CLT's place, social night at another place.
8 Dec - likely lunch with S, coffee/walk with K, dinner with J
9 Dec - likely brunch/lunch with P, pack and move to CP's place
10 Dec - fly off
11 Dec - up in the air of no man's land
12 Dec - arrive SG, dinner with HZ
13 Dec - lunch with N and gym and hopefully a massage
14 Dec - again hopefully a massage and swim, dinner at IC's place
15 Dec - brunch at Pan Pac with IY
16 Dec - AN's baby 1st month celebration during lunch time
18 Dec - Facial
20 Dec - Meet SC

Jetlag? What's that?! :p Still need to schedule dates/meetings with SL, VL, R, S, and many more. Plus my routine of back to gym and massages. Oh yeah, I still have plenty of sessions left.

No comments: