Friday, December 14, 2007

Jetlag Hits

I still think it is better traveling from Canada to Singapore as the jetlag is not that obvious. Got in close to midnight and slept the whole afternoon away on Wednesday. I noticed I felt sleepy around 8+pm but since I was to meet a friend at 9pm, I only had a short nap. Realized I couldn't really sleep during wee hours of the morning. Slept at 130am and woke up at 530am.

Thursday was not much better. I got tired/sleepy at 630pm or so, maybe it was also because I was having a massage too. Lol. Anyway, got home around 8pm and went to bed after showering. And I woke up at 230am! It is now 5am and I am still wide awake.

This seemed so familiar. It is all coming back to me now. That I used to wake up early for a few days every time I came back to Singapore. Funny how I could vividly remember how I always felt when flying into Canada, but not back Singapore (until now).

Jetlag in Singapore is not so bad since I am awake and active during the day, just that I sleep early. But hey, early to bed is a good thing too.

In Canada, jetlag is more obvious since I would always sleep once I arrived in the late morning, then I would wake up around 5+pm or so and start the hunt for food. Grocery shopping and take-out. I would go back to sleep around 10+pm and then I would be fine. Adjusted to Canada's time again.

Maybe I should start organizing my MU loot now :p

No comments: