Saturday, December 29, 2007

SATC Marathon

So I am sick and house-bound. What can a gal do? Well, I actually watched 2 seasons of Sex and the City. Friday, I watched Season 5 and today I watched Season 4.

I think it is enough for now. I am going to get square eyes from staring at the screen for so long.

I will save seasons 1-3 and 6 for another day.

Season 4 was a bit heartbreaking. The 2nd appearance of Aidan, the ending of the engagement and then Big leaving NY for Napa. It seemed to have so much more issues in Season 4.
- Miranda being pregnant and giving birth to Brady, her mother's death
- Samantha finally in relationships with Maria and then Richard
- Charlotte moving back in with Trey, trying for baby and then separation
- Carrie buying her own apartment, money issues, shoes, Vogue

Shoes, bags, clothes, drinks, clubs, it's New York City.

Anyway, so I am thinking. Aidan or Big?

No comments: