Friday, December 14, 2007

Harry & David

My other 2 favorite men, besides Ben & Jerry, are Harry & David. Why do men always know what to do to get women's attention? :p The former duo makes fabulous ice cream and the latter duo makes fantastic desserts and chocolates.

Harry and David, I blogged about its cakes previously. I went there at the outlet at Tulalip, WA and spent close to half an hour just choosing my sweets. This time, I didn't go overboard in buying tubs of the chocolate truffles. But I still bought plenty. Chocolate truffles, chocolate covered coffee beans and malt balls and pear chips.

So I went to its website again and saw this - Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Crepe Cake
Description:
Made by hand with 20 French crepes. C'est magnifique!
Is this truly our most unique new dessert of the season? You and your guests will judge for yourselves – beginning with the thin, airy French-style crepes. We layer them with our wonderful hazelnut filling, then smother the entire affair in uncompromising chocolate hazelnut ganache, garnished with crisp chopped hazelnuts. Oui, oui, oui! It's really unique and impressive. Serves 16. US$79.95
It looks so rich and yummy. Wonder how it is like with crepe in between the layers.

No comments: