Saturday, December 08, 2007

To be young again

A friend sent me the picture he took of me when he was here way back in 2003. I have lost lots of pictures when my pc crashed like 3 times in 2003-2004. It sure brought back memories.

I wanna be young again. I looked so "green" there. Minimal makeup or maybe none in that pic. Haha.

We were at a teahouse somewhere near Chinatown. It was an awesome place as you get to select your tea and you brew it the traditional way yourself. It was a good experience for us both. It was also the first time I played tour guide, with itinerary and all for his visit :p

We explored many places, particularly those with war history as he is a war history buff. I took him to Changi Prison the Chapel and Musuem , Fort Siloso, Night Safari and not sure where else. Yes, we didn't go shopping except at Sim Lim Square where he shopped for gadgets.

Oh we also went to Army Market where we had a viva gathering for lunch. Sentosa for Images of Singapore, Merlion, Underwater World, Little India, Esplanade, Dim Sum at Yum Cha and the Heritage Centre...Gosh it has been so many years that I just don't remember much now.

No comments: