Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Kerr and S.E. Marine

Walk down Kerr towards SE Marine


Find the metal leaf printed or etched onto the sidewalk

Can you see the other leaf?

When I was staying with another friend at Kerr and SE Marine, near the Fraser River, I liked to walk up Kerr to Champlain Heights Strip Mall. That is mother nature's stairsmaster.


It was so steep, at more than 45 degrees angle, I think. I tend to feel the burn on the walk up towards Everett Crowley Park. There was just no end in sight and you wonder when it will flatten out.

It was no wonder that I never noticed that on the sidewalk, there were metal prints of leaves, different types of leaves. That was so cool as they just blended in with the real leaves.

The walk down was very easy and you would be greeted by the view of the river. Pretty!

No comments: