Monday, December 03, 2007

Sunrise at Lake Okanagan

Sunrise at Lake Okanagan, 29 Nov 2007, 8:20am

Ray of light peeping through the clouds at 9:06am

This is the sight which greeted me after a whole night of snowing at Westbank which is across from Kelowna. Sunrise. I always love sunsets, watching the sky turning into shades of pink, orange, purple before becoming inky darkness.

Maybe the reason why I am never into sunrises is because I never wake up early enough to catch it. But looking at the amazing sight with the ray of light peeping through the clouds and falling onto the sparkling water, it makes me feel so small and in awe of God's creation.

Being in Lake Okanagan, it allows you to fully appreciate and marvel at God and what he has created on this Earth. The snow-capped mountains. The deep valleys. The clear lake. The trees. The snow. The cloud. The sky. Everything is just simply breathtaking. I just want to stay out there and just take in as much as I can of this vista.

**Click on pictures to get a bigger view**

1 comment:

celest said...

WOW WOW WOW! i love these pictures... great shots! very nice! beautiful! *thumps up*