Monday, November 03, 2008

Red Flower Candles from DFS

I just discovered The Wellness Section over at DFS. It is a small counter near the entrance and it stocks products relating to body stuff, essential oils, CDs, candles and teas. Now I know where I can go when I want some nice candles to burn. I bought a set of 3 candles from Red Flower as it worked out to be slightly cheaper than if I get them individually.
Himalayan Larch (fir forest fir), French Lavender (soothing lavender scent) and Italian blood orange (citrus sweet scent). I love how it came with its own little book of matches too.


This is the mini candle which is only 1.5oz (12-15 burn hours). See how it is about the size of my thumb. Fantastic for travel.
I googled more and found out Red Flower is from New York and is also available from Beautyhabit. But the pricing in Singapore is already pretty good. The mini candle is S$19 and US$12. The big candle is 6oz (45-50 burn hours) and is topped with dried petals which you can put into a sachet and scent your drawers or something.
There are so many other brands of candles available at The Wellness Section at DFS. Good to explore :)

2 comments:

celest said...

the candles look so pretty! i'm sure you're enjoying it. good thing i'm not quite into candles, else i'd be tempted too :P

carolyn said...

Start burning some really nice candles and you would love it :p I know what to get you for birthday now ;)