Sunday, January 15, 2006

Christmas presents (2005)

Ok, so this is a belated post as I was procrastinating about taking a pic of the presents I received....errrr....and some have disappeared since they are food. :p


Missing from the pic is another box of the Kit Kat in Wine flavor, a Champagne flavored Royce Chocolate, 2 candy canes, Giftcard from Borders, a face massager and bookmark from Egypt. Disclaimer: I didn't eat all that. Hehe.

Present from myself: a package from Elements Spa (10 sessions). And probably the numerous clothes and accessories which I got too ;p

I love the Anna Sui Eye Cream Color from Vel. I have never used a eye cream gloss before, but this is pretty easy to use. It is mauve (plummy) with gold sparkles, a very lovely shade. It dries to a powdery finish.

Looking at the picture, I'm not too bad. It has been 3 weeks since Christmas, and I still have 2 boxes of chocolates, plus the Meiji Melty Kisses, unopened, untouched. We shall see how long that will last.

No comments: