Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New offering from MacDonalds

Now I rarely take fast food, but I just have to try this from MacDonald's. It came up with 2 types of rice patties burgers - Chicken and beef. I tried the beef fan-tastic burger. It is surprisingly succulent and flavorful. Tasty even. I had heard bad reviews about it, that the rice patties fell apart and the meat wasn't great.

The one I had stayed put, and there were so much veggies that I am impressed. Much more than Mos Burger. Overall, I like it. Nice.


4 comments:

celest said...

this fan-tastic burger is really not bad. i'd tried both patties, personally prefer the chicken one... i like the crispy chicken with mushroom flavoured rice, nice mix. but for MOS burger, i'd always go for the beef only - my fav! mcdonald's not bad, worth one try at least. plus.... i kinda like the hip-hoppy-tv-commercial, nice! :)

carolyn said...

You know me, I don't watch TV. Have not seen the ad at all. Ok, will give the chicken a try. I love MOS beef rice burger too.

monochromatix said...

:( They don't have that here :'(

carolyn said...

I heard it is going to be a permanent item on the menu in Singapore, so you can try them when you are here in March :)