Monday, January 30, 2006

Online Shopping


I just ordered this top today from GoJane. The marvel of internet and credit cards have made online shopping so easy. Add a group of shopaholics and makeup junkies and you can have sprees everyday. Great of sharing the shipping cost.

From only ordering from La Senza and Cows on my own previously, now I am ordering from GoJane, Girlactik, Benefit Cosmetics, Victora's Secrets, ASOS, Gap, Old Navy, etc. Not sure if this is really good or bad. You decide.

4 comments:

monochromatix said...

Wow :| U crazy lar! :p I thought you said you were trying to save money ;)

Me, never get used to ordering online... don't trust :/ and can't wait for product... I like to have it in my hands right after I pay ;)

carolyn said...

I used to be that way, but now I find that I can chuck my new purchases in one corner and only open the bags a few days or weeks later.

I think I like buying more than the things...maybe I should be a personal shopper now. Hehe.

Anyway, I only buy online for things which are not available in Singapore or which are much cheaper online than in the stores here (e.g. La Senza - more than double the Canadian price!)

monochromatix said...

Wow... that's nuts, but I guess it makes sense. I figured you were shopping for things that are not-so-available to you in Singapore. LOL.

Maybe I should give you a list :p and you can do the online shopping for me :D keke.

carolyn said...

Sure sure, pass me your credit card and list and I can do everything ;) Hehe.