Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Takashimaya 15th Anniversary Sale - Part 2

I went to Taka again on Saturday with girlfriends after brunch. It was madness with lots more people. Apparently a few other girlfriends were also there though I didn't bump into them. So yes, I got more things.
Round 2 of my purchase. Substantially more items but some were with vouchers again. I picked up the cami from Naf Naf which is super comfortable and soft. I already have one in purple, so this is in dark olive. Morgan bra is on sale, and with the 15% off and vouchers, I only paid less than $20 for it :p. It is also very comfy, the other one which I tried was more scratchy due to the lace. I still prefer cotton or microfiber material.
I finally bought makeup again after such a long hiatus. This was purchased outside the departmental store, so was not entitled to the 15% off. They were previously sold out and MAC has brought them back again. Anyway, I do love the soft peachy-pink blush (Dainty) and the purple/grey mineralize eyeshadow (Earthly Riches). I am so out of the makeup world that I am totally clueless of which collections these are from.
I got more charms! All because D told me about the credit card charm which would be so me :p No limit with Sabo Express. How I wish it is true. Hahahaha. I saw the dragonfly on Friday but decided not to get it cos I thought it would look so tiny when attached next to my other charms. But as I wore my charm bracelet and the SA attached it to what I was wearing, it actually looked ok. C also said it looked fine and so I got it. I am always more partial to dragonfly rather than to butterfly. So with the two charms, I qualify for the free Thomas Sabo scarf/bandanna. I am still wondering with to do with it.
My bracelet with the 4 charms and the scarf/bandanna.
Closeup of my charm bracelet. It looked pretty filled up now with the 4 charms. I was commenting that usually charms were given by others as a present but in my case, I buy them myself :p C said 7 charms would be ideal, so that means there is space for 3 more charms. Hint hint...Christmas and birthday are coming soon ;)

I was tempted to go to Taka again on Sunday as I was contemplating whether to get the suitcase from Lojel. Sigh. Such a good deal with the 15% on top of sale price.

No comments: