Sunday, October 26, 2008

Xin Wang HK Cafe @ Siglap

I was not really hungry when I met V for brunch last Sunday. I drove to Siglap since she was in the area. It has been quite some time since I last went there and there were so many changes. More new eateries and much more lively than 10 years ago or so.

We decided on the Xin Wang HK Cafe and I just had the French toast and pineapple bo lo bun with the iced coffee. The coffee was good. The bo lo bun was average as it was cold by the time I ate it. It was not fluffy soft at all, a bit hard and chewy.

The French toast was pretty good. Huge. Finally I got to try the "big" toast :) I could not finish everything at all. I blame it on me having some food at home a couple of hours before meeting V. I would want to try the other toast next time.

No comments: