Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Curls Again

I finally had my hair done again. My curls are back and alive. I love love love how my stylist over at xTrim Hair Exclusive has done it. It has been so long since I last saw ringlets :p
After a night of sleeping on it, the ringlets still maintained its shape. Amazing!

Another view of the curls. Doll-like? Or Victorian style when ladies had sausage-shaped ringlets.

This was taken right after it was done. Didn't do a good job taking the picture. At least I only spent like 3 hours at the salon. This was a spa perm where the hair was cut first, followed by a softening lotion for 30mins? Then heated up by the machine for another 20 mins or so. Another lotion before blowdrying.

After a day of walking around, the ringlets became looser. I love the curls which mean I don't have to bother much with my hair again.

1 comment:

Aggieb said...

Nice, I love it! Were you hooked on the machine with many many wires? Or just a machine with a big helmet? And 3 hours is really short! I want to do it next time.