Saturday, September 06, 2008

Absolut Mango Attraction

I was invited to Absolut Attraction at eM by the River last week. 2 hours of free drinks :p Free flow of absolut Mango martini and mojitos. Yum. I like how they used the butterflies strap to ID female guests. Male guests were given another gold straps.
We decided to have Absolut Mango Mojito, so we sat indoors. There were not many available tables, so the bar counter it was for us. It was a nice place. I like eM by the River at Gallery Hotel. Pretty cozy and not too noisy. The Absolut Mango Martini was served outdoors by the river. That looked like a very relaxing place to be at. Just chilling and watching the world goes by.
S and I. We were in black! Well S was totally in black while I was only partially in black. We only had 1 drink before we left to get dinner. Alcohol was wasted on us :p
This was taken by the nightlife people. They took better picture, I think. Looking through the other pictures online, I think we left way too early or people only came much later.

No comments: