Thursday, September 18, 2008

Molton Brown Heaven

My little slice of heaven. Bath and body products can always cheer me up. When I have a bad day, I just need to burn a candle (or essential oil) and as the scent sets in, it will just lift up my spirit.

Or I will do the whole layering thing. E.g. lavender shampoo and conditioner, lavender body scrub, lavender shower gel and body lotion, plus lavender eo burning in the room.

So I am an extremely happy girl with my loot from Molton Brown. Thank you to a gf who told me about the "event" :)

I managed to pick up the above at a fraction of the actual retail price. Some are bought previously from the store at retail price with my vouchers.

What did I get?
  • heavenly gingerlily air candela (my fave scent) - a sensual blend of Indian tuberose, ginger, sandalwood and cardamom
  • intoxicating davana blossom foaming bath oil (because the staff recommended it and it is milky) - a blend of Indian davana blossom, grapeseed, raspberry, blackseed and star flower oils
  • celestial maracuja shower creme (this was also recommended, I actually wanted to get the bathing nectar but grabbed the davana blossom bath oil instead but it is all good) - Amazonian maracuja passionflower
  • energising seamoss bath & shower (supposed to smell of the ocean) - seaweed and horse chestnut extracts to release stress and energize the mind
  • seamoss stress relieving hydrosoak (I love ocean scent for bathtub soaking) - blend of Dead Sea salts, seaweeds and horse chestnut extracts detoxify and rebalance body and mind
  • warming eucalyptus bath & shower therapy (also recommended by staff though eucalyptus is not my fave scent) - Eucalyptus Oil warms tired muscles, tones sluggish skin and clears a stuffy head
  • radiant lili-pili hairwash and conditioner - scent includes lili-pili, rice vinegar, wattleseed protein, green lime, mandarin, ginger for daily use
  • purifying plum-kadu hairwash and conditioner - scent includes kakadu plum, moringa seed extract, wattleseed protein, jasmine, tuberose, cardamom to protect hair from environmental damage.
  • inspiring wild-indigo bath & shower - blend of wild-indigo, mango, glycerides, pink pepper, clary sage, bergamot, rosemary
Plus many other travel set shower gels. I need another break to just chill and use all the products :p

I think I have been pretty good as I really didn't buy much body products since I came back from Canada and was on a self-imposed ban on bath stuff until now. I am still using my VS and BBW and remaining C&E and TBS stuff.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

I like M B too, especially after visiting London this year...went to check it out and bought some lotion with a discount :) Very nice..!

carolyn said...

I totally agree :) A little bit of decadent indulgence.