Thursday, September 11, 2008

HK Kim Gary @ VivoCity

It is always a long line at HK Kim Gary. We decided to just bite the bullet and queue for it. It was not too bad, I think we waited for about 15 minutes before we were brought to a table.
I had the set which gave me a choice of corn soup or the borscht soup. I decided on the borscht as I totally loved the version served at Shashlik. Unfortunately it was more tomato soup at HK Kim Gary. Not that fantastic.
We decided to also order from the cheese menu and selected the oven baked mushroom with cheese sauce to share.
Lots of cheese and different types of mushrooms - oyster, button (from a can which was horrid), enoki. Not too bad.
My baked rice with fish fillet. This was pretty ok. Nothing to make me drool about it or want to go back again very soon.

No comments: