Friday, September 26, 2008

Luxasia Sale Loot

I was wondering when the next Luxasia Sale will be when I got the sms from D. It happened over the weekend and so we decided to just pop down and see what else we can find since we missed the first day. I always loved the Luxasia Sale for its skincare (Phytomer!) and fragrances. I managed to pick these up from Decleor. I happened to bump into my face therapist from Decleor and she recommended me what to get, plus she also remembered what I use from Decleor. I can never remember the products which were ok for me as I only remember the Aroma White range which was not available there.

I bought the Hydra-Floral set (full size moisturizer plus 3 other stuff), bust firming (to try but apparently it works very well), deodorant (smells really light and fresh and non-sticky), skin refresher and body oil (moisturizes well and not sticky too) and the gift set of the cleansing water, I love that.

And my phytomer products. I picked up 2 Hydracontinue night moisturizers. They are salon sized, hence the tube form. Also trying the eye cream and I like the face scrub. The cleansing milk will be useful removing makeup for days when I didn't have mascara on. Don't want to waste the cleansing oil :p

I also got Annick Goutal Rose shower gel. It is a very light rose scent, very nice. And I was a good girl, I only bought one perfume - Burberry Touch. I have been looking at that for such a long time. I was also tempted to get Paul Smith Woman, Lanvin Eclat something (the purple one) and Ferragamo Incanto Charms but I resisted.

So it was mainly skincare for me. They are enough to last me for 2 years? Just in time too since I am down to my last tub of moisturizer from Phytomer and had intended to use the Tangs voucher to help offset my purchase.

No comments: