Thursday, September 25, 2008

Marc by Marc Jacobs Wallet Clutch

I was invited to the Marc by Marc Jacobs preview for the Fall/Winter 08 collection last week. It was quite a fluke. I went there the other night to check out the bag which caught my attention online. So we saw the bag - black - not the color I wanted which was either grape or portobello, when this caught my eye. I love the color - fool's gold.

The SA said he will call me after he checked if a certain credit card will be entitled to 10% off. So he called the next day and he invited me to the preview tea party. He said it would be better to buy it then because there will be GWPs :) So yes, I got the wallet clutch. And I got the free tee too. If I spent more, I would get a tote which was quite alright but not what I need.
The wallet clucth is really useful for days when I don't want to bring too many things out or when I drive. I can actually fit in my car key and lipbalm and tissue pack in there. Plus my cards and cash and coins.

The interior of the wallet clutch. Image from shopbop.

4 comments:

stardust979 said...

Wow the clutch is really nice!! :) and marc jacobs has some nice designs too :)

carolyn said...

Thanks :) Marc Jacobs is one of my fave designers. I like the Dr Q Grovee bag too, just waiting for the resort colors.

celest said...

hehe.. congrats! more bags/clutches ;) my colleagues recently went crazy over marc by M.J. also. in fact, one of them got the same wallet/clutch as you (in grey) + a medium handbag but no freebies. lucky you! show us next time we're out, ok? :)

carolyn said...

I like the new season collection for Spring/Summer 09 from MJ. So pretty!