Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tea Cosy @ Eclectic Attic

We decided to go to Tea Cosy at Eclectic Attic over at Plaza Singapura for dinner. I have heard lots about it and have also walked past it many times. I like the place for its mis-matched vintage furniture as you can actually buy them. Baked mushrooms in cheese was really really good. I loved the fresh juicy mushroom with the creamy cheese in it. A definite must order.
C who didn't want to be photographed. I put this up as I want to show that stagecoach, rickshaw like chair in the background. Isn't that cool? To dine on that?
My dish of laksa pasta with prawns. Errr....despite the numerous praise for this, I find it to be average. It was just ok and cost cutting, only 3-4 pieces of prawns? The best laska pasta I had was at Teaspa when it was at Raffles City. That was so yummy.
Me with my pasta and our shared appetizer of mushroom. Quite a cozy place after all.
C ordered the fish in miso. The fish was not bad but the miso was so salty and the fish seemed to be swimming in it. You really can't drink the miso at all.
The salad which came with it. I am not sure why I took the pic like that. A bit tilted. It was not bad, tangy dressing.
Our shared dessert of the mini cakes. tiramisu, banana, brownie, chocolate, strawberry mousse. They were ok, nothing fantastic.
Cappuccino for me and tea for C. Nice coffee though.
Location:
Tea Cosy @ Eclectic Attic
68 Orchard Road #05-10
Plaza Singapura
Tel: 6732 7356

No comments: