Sunday, September 13, 2009

After Lunch-Drinks at Lobby Lounge, Shangri-La

Our day of lounging and chilling continued. She wanted to have a drink after lunch and I thought of Blu as I have always love the place. We went up and found out it only opened at 6pm. So off we went and ended up at the Lobby Lounge.

I ordered the Shangri-La Pimms and it was really good too. I liked it. My new found light alcoholic drink. I also loved the bar snack provided. 3 types - cashews, almonds and a sweetish spicy tapioca type of chip. Yummy!
I was quite surprised to discover the Lobby Lounge was quite spacious as I only saw the front part every time I walked past it. There was another section which was hidden. It was fairly quiet though all the tables by the glass windows facing the pool were occupied.

This section was totally empty. I just love the purple fabric for the chairs. This would be the shade of purple if I was to name my favorite color. It just made the chair looked rich and inviting without the opulence or pompousness.

Note: The drinks are mostly above $20 each.

No comments: