Thursday, September 24, 2009

Opening Soon: Bottega Veneta, ION Orchard

I was stunned and excited when I saw this when passing through Level 1 of ION Orchard. It is official. Bottega Veneta will have another boutique in Singapore. I was told about it and then sworn to secrecy. Now it is known to the public. If my news was correct, it would open in 2010. But now I think it may open sooner, maybe in the next couple of months. To catch the Christmas rush?

And you know you are a BV fan when you can admire the workmanship of the intricate weave in this picture. Observe how real it looks from a 2-D boarding wrap around the store.

Ok, my camera is not very good in capturing the fine details. But you can see and almost feel the undulated buttery soft leather in the picture.

See the gloss. The subtle shine and the closely packed weave with no gaps peeking through. You can just want to slide your hand over it to smooth out the leather.

The image for the boarding wrap was very well taken with extremely high resolution and printed on quality paper.

I am still so in love with Bottega Veneta products. It is such an understated piece of luxury.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

wow it's really pretty :) I think it is really understated and simple beauty :) Maybe you can get a new card pass from there :) but hold on tight to it though!

carolyn said...

hehehe. it crosses my mind but i doubt i will get one from BV as i find it is too fragile for hard usage. i prefer full calf leather or something plain. need to do research on which one to get :)