Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Brewerkz, Riverside Point

It has been some years since I went to Brewerkz, and it still looked the same. I had the small portion of the Bistro burger which had blue cheese, onions and mushrooms. You got to choose between onion rings and fries for the side. The burger was medium well though it was still a bit tough, not that juicy at all. The bun was nicely toasted though.
A friend ordered the angel hair pasta which was vegetarian with only tomatoes and mushroom in a pesto sauce. After realizing there was no meat, we ordered hot wings to share. The pasta looked quite appetizing though after a while, I would think one would get sick of the pesto sauce.

I am still trying to find a dish that is really nice from Brewerkz, besides the hot wings. So far the cobb salad was not what I like, nor was the Shepherd Pie. Maybe that is why I hardly go to Brewerkz though it is a nice place to be for Sunday brunch.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

I like the bistro burger though there are better burgers out there...something about the cheese :)

carolyn said...

i agree. the blue cheese is yummy.