Thursday, September 17, 2009

Molly Printed Platform Peep Toes ~ J.Crew

I absolutely adore this pair of heels from J.Crew catalog or online shopping. I guess I am always partial to polka dots and the pink bow reminds me of the bow on Ferragamo shoes.

It is simple and whimsical and sweet, all at the same time. This is going for US$250 and there are other designs too. Comfort wise, I have no idea since these are only available via catalog or online. Sometimes it is just nice to ogle and admire for its beauty.

3 comments:

celest said...

lol. BINGO! great minds think alike! i saw this on vie couture few days back, and immediately showed my colleague how i really liked this shoe - black/pink + polka dots with bow.. lol. perfect combo! too bad the pricing is too steep though.

btw, i bought a pair of black pointed-toe flats at tiong bahru plaza "pstique" store last week. it's black with a pink polka-dot bow. very cute and comfy. S$20+ only ;)

celest said...

btw, speaking of vie couture.. i think you might like this ;)
juicy couture candles

^cherie said...

gorgeousssssssss!!!

but at US$250?? it's OUCH OUCH OUCH to the purse :PppPP